Monday, August 13, 2007

LibraryThing, Verso, and Rollyo

Well, week 5 is certainly interesting. I think that the world would stop revolving if I didn't work ahead!

I remember Dr. Gleaves talking about LibraryThing, but I had never really tried it. If I had the time, it might be interesting to catalog my personal book collection in there (I wonder if it would show me any interesting trends in what I have bought over the years?).

I did search with Verso, and have discovered that there is no 1920 census records for Putnam County. I was under the impression that there weren't, but I wanted to make sure. Well, now I know. I wonder what happened? Courthouse fire? Were the census takers run out of the county? Did the general population revolt?

Rollyo could be useful, I just don't know if I would find it so in everyday searching of this and that.

No comments: