Monday, August 6, 2007

RSS feeds and Bloglines

Ah, my addiction is getting worse. Now I have RSS feeds in my life. Dilbert and Mason-Dixon Knitting are now mine to peruse in the same site!

I also subscribed to Popgadget, being the techno-geek that I am. I wasn't sure if I would like it, since it is geared towards women (what's the difference in gadgets for men and women?, I asked myself). It's ok, it has little gadgets, and they seem obsessed with buying them all from Amazon. Here's the site, if you'd like to take a gander: http://www.popgadget.net/

As far as blogs that interest me, personally, I've always like Mason-Dixon Knitting. I even have the book (that's where the knitted box (from my Flickr) pattern comes from). If you'd like to see their site, it's at: http://www.masondixonknitting.com/

2 comments:

Jonquil said...

I like knitting, as long as someone does it for me. I always like it better when I do not do it, looks better too!

Sue said...

I LOVE the popgadget blog! It has some really great stuff. I will definitely be adding this to my bloglines account!!

Also, I have to say that I love your links to staff blogs. That is a brilliant idea. I think I will compose a blog entry about it!